DAKO Implementation: Joinery for special tasks – noise protection
When building a house we are usually aware of the neighborhood that will surround us. Sometimes, however, years later, a large manufacturing plant, a karting track, or some other place that generates noise is built in the area.
The owners of this single-family home consciously chose a plot near an airport. The solution to the excessive noise problem was to use windows with very good sound insulation parameters.
- Vinyl windows from the DPQ-76 series have been installed throughout the house. They are characterized by increased noise protection. Additional protection is provided by special sound-absorbing glass packages.
- Plenty of natural sunlight in the dining room is due to the corner fixed glazing. In the rest of the windows, a tilt and turn system was used.
- A door mosquito net installed in the balcony door is a great protection against insects
- Referring to the styling of windows, Eunika the aluminum overlay door model is a combination of milled panels, matte handle of brushed stainless steel and rectangular glazing.
- The Eunika HarmonyLine composition is complemented by a sectional garage door with a 60mm thick panel. It guarantees very good thermal and sound insulation parameters.
- Joinery color - anthracite in combination with stainless steel create a toned composition, which perfectly fits into the light body of the house.