Classic shapes, elegant grey, brushed aluminium accents, and solutions that provide the ultimate comfort level. In DAKO products, HarmonyLine composition: TAIDA, the owners of this house had found all the elements that make the building look modern and luxurious.
- High thermal parameters of the joinery, which significantly reduce heating bills in winter, were of key importance for the investors. For this reason, they decided on the DPQ-76 series PVC joinery, which has a very good Uw (thermal transmittance) coefficient.
- The individual design of the house provided full freedom in the location of the doors and windows. It assumed the installation of corner windows in the office on the ground floor and in the bedroom. Additionally, the bedroom has the option of accessing a large terrace through a single-leaf balcony window.
- With a view to utilitarian functions and ensuring proper ventilation, the windows installed in a house can open both tilt and turn. Each of them is additionally equipped with the anti-burglary hooks. Thanks to this solution, the window leaf is resistant to prying, which significantly increases safety.
- Staying in a large, bright living room, we can easily step out onto the terrace and garden thanks to double-leaf balcony door. It is equipped with a movable pillar, which increases the passage of light. A wide entrance can also be helpful when you want to bring in furniture, for example.
- All windows have automatically controlled, flush-mounted external roller blinds. The use of the roller blinds control unit allows to adjust them using a remote control or a smartphone application. Owners can also create schedules for their automatic operation (in the evening the blinds close by themselves and in the morning they open).
- Internal blinds are a perfect solution that provides residents with comfort, protecting against the eyes of outsiders and limiting the amount of sunlight. The homeowners chose two solutions: day-night blinds in bedrooms and pleated blinds in other rooms. Protection from insects is provided by pleated mosquito nets fitted in the living room, door nets in bedrooms and window nets in other rooms.
- The single garage is fitted with a garage door with a 60 mm thick panel in anthracite grey (the same colour as the window joinery and the front door). The distinctive features of the TAIDA composition are the aluminium inserts. A vertical strip of brushed stainless steel adds character and eye-catching appeal to the building body.
- The handle on the entrance door and the frame around the glazing are also made of stainless steel. The glazing, on the other hand, fulfils an important utilitarian function by illuminating the vestibule. The owners have chosen overlay doors made of aluminium, which are a guarantee of safety and very good protection from the cold. On the other hand the use of aluminium in their manufacture ensures reliable operation for many years.