Realisation by DAKO | Joinery with gold accessories in a single family home
A bold choice of colour for joinery makes its elements stand out and achieve a custom look, which will emphasize the overall style of your home. When selecting windows, we focus predominantly on the specifications and the colour of frame and sash. The choice of handles, however, is treated as secondary, and gets less attention. Nevertheless, it’s worthwhile to think that purchase through, as the colour and shape will affect the design of the entire window. The choice of a fitting handrail for panel doors is even more significant. Single family home owners chose accessories in a colour that catches the eye and harmonises perfectly with all joinery elements.
- Investors opted for black panel doors NOEL made of aluminium. This model features smooth sash surface broken from the outside with four horizontal ribs. This subtle surface embellishment gives the entire sash structure a modern character. However, the most crucial accent, which undeniably stands out from the whole picture, is the vertical handlebar in gold. The lock escutcheon and visor are also made in the same colour. This combination of black matte and gold gives the whole unit an incredibly sleek and exclusive look.
- PVC windows from the DPP-70 series were installed in the entire home. They ensure optimal thermal insulation properties for a great price. Tilt & turn fittings allow great ventilation of the rooms. This is especially important in kitchens and bathrooms. You will find two-sash balcony windows made in the same system in both bedrooms.
- Near home, the investors designed a large, glazed terrace, which will prove to be the family meeting place late into evenings. HST terrace doors were fitted in the passage from the interior to the terrace. The lift & slide system of this design provides high functionality and comfortable closing and opening of doors The combination of the HST terrace doors and two-sash balcony window provides the living room with plenty of sunlight during the day.
- Nobody tolerates unwanted guests, like insects, in their home. Even the most fun film night on the couch can be ruined by mosquitoes. The solutions to this are: a pleated mosquito net for the terrace door and a door mosquito net for the balcony window.
- For a garage built into the footprint of the house, the owners decided to install a sectional garage door with 40 mm thick panels. And don’t worry, the remote controlled automatic door raising unit will shield you from rain or snow.
- The colour of this window joinery and garage panels is golden oak. This option of PVC windows mimics natural wood very successfully, and works well for both modern, and traditional architectural styles. Handles in old gold make a very good match with this colour of a veneer.