Project DAKO: House at the foot of the Tatra mountains with winter views
Magnificent views and unique mountain climate are the reasons why investors have decided to build this year-round holiday home and use DAKO joinery. In this project PVC windows have been used which guarantee high functionality of the windows and they are easy to maintain due to the fact that they do not require additional maintenance. Wood veneer turned out to be a good choice, perfectly matching the buildings characteristic, slightly folk style. The owners of the building, located almost at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, trusted DAKO brand and plan to choose our products for their next investment too!
- The building was fitted with window joinery from the DPP-70 series. The system, made of PVC, combines optimal thermal insulation parameters with favourable product prices.
- In each of the rooms, the investors opted for tilt-and-turn windows, which guarantee excellent ventilation and beautiful views. In addition, guests relaxing in the master bedroom have a French balcony with a single sash window at their disposal.
- The meeting place for guests is undoubtedly the living room, which is connected to the dining area and kitchenette. In the living area, a balcony window has been used as an exit to the terrace.
- A single sash window on the ground floor bathroom provides natural light to the room.
- In order to guarantee privacy to the residents of the house, the windows in the kitchenette and ground floor bathroom have been fitted with day&night textile blinds, which also allow you to control the amount of light entering the room.
- The entire woodwork was made in the bi-colour option, i.e. a combination of two veneer colours. The owners chose white on the inside and Winchester veneer on the outside. Such a solution provides great arrangement possibilities of the rooms and harmonizes with the wooden finish of the building's facade.